Aimpoint PRO 12841 Patrol Rifle Optic was designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight's performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement.
A hard-anodized 30mm tube was utilized, enclosing a high efficiency circuit that allows the sight to be turned on and left on for up to three years using a single battery.
The Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic's front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating, which allows the sight to be used with all generations of night vision devices. The modular QRP2 mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 Carbine style weapons.
This spacer can be removed to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or sub-machine guns. The QRP2 mount for the PRO Optic also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while completely eliminating the possibility of over-tightening. Both the PRO Optic's front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches, and fingerprints.
Flip covers are included to further protect the lenses, and a transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in a emergency situation. A two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
Aimpoint PRO 12841 Features:
- Always ready - always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifiers and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
Aimpoint PRO 12841 Applications:
- Law Enforcement carbines, rifles, shotguns and sub-machine guns
- Optical Data
- Objective Lens: Band Pass coating for NVD
- LED, Light Source Wave Length: 650 nm, red light
- Red Dot Size: 2 MOA*
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Optical Surfaces: All surfaces anti-reflex coated multi-layer coated objective lens
- Magnification: 1X
Aimpoint PRO 12841 Electronic Data:
- Battery: DL 1/3N
- Battery Life: 3 years continuous at setting 7**
- Dot Intensity Regular: Rotary switch
- Settings: 4 NVD and 6 Daylight including 1 extra bright
Aimpoint PRO 12841 Mechanical Data:
- Surface Finish: Hard anodized
- Adjustment: 1 click 1/2" at 100 yards
- Mounting Method: QRP2 mount for M1913 standard Picatinny rail, and spacer for AR15/M4 carbine application included.
Aimpoint PRO 12841 Environmental Data:
- Temp Range: -50 - 160F
- Water Resistance: Submersible to 150 feet
Aimpoint PRO 12841 Dimensions:
- Length: 5.1"
- Weight: 11.6 oz. including mount and spacer
- Ring Diameter: 30mm
- * MOA (minute of angle) 1 MOA 30mm at 100 meters 1" at 100 yards
- ** at room temperature