Fast, Free Shipping on Orders over $75! (USA Only)
Hunters have gained confidence and extended their effective range with the Burris Eliminator.
With the Eliminator III, hunters will feel even more confident with the X96 ballistic reticle.
The X96 give the shooter additional range, windage compensation, and is spot on anywhere through the 4-16x power range.
Any magnification, any caliber and nearly any range! With the Eliminator III hunters can range the target and almost instantly receive distance and an illuminated holdover point calculated from the specific ballistic information of your ammunition.
The updated ergonomic button designs and enhanced extreme range ballistic programming make this unit as simple and effective as possible.
The Eliminator III is the ultimate in long range hunting optics and provides a level of sophistication only dreamt of until now.
The Eliminator III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app to help get the precise programming numbers you need, based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice.
The Eliminator III 4-16x50mm is now available with a Remote Cable Switch to activate the On/Range button from any position the shooter desires The Remote Cable Switch is flexible, and has a length of 14-24 inches to accommodate various mounting positions. Push button activation is simple and repeatable.
- Sleek, ergonomic design
- Features the sophisticated X96 Reticle
- Built-in rangefinder allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment
- Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yds. with reflective target, 750-plus yds. with non-reflective target
- Customized trajectory compensation calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; program your cartridge’s ballistics information,
push a button, and a bright-red, illuminated dot signifies your new aiming point within seconds
- Trajectory compensation works on any power
- Programming cartridge information is easy as setting an alarm clock
- Programming requires drop number at 750 yds. and ballistic coefficient for extreme accuracy at extreme ranges
- Programming works with centerfire rifles only
- Range your target in yards or meters—your choice
- Reticle displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target
- Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind; the shooter estimates actual wind speed and uses the wind
Value as a guide to determine the number of dots to hold into the wind
- Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots, for greater accuracy
- Strong, low mounting with its own bases—no rings needed
- Mounts easily on any Weaver or Picatinny base
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- A double, internal-spring tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive, steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Uses 1 CR123A battery that lasts through 5,000 range cycles
- Parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty
- Adjustment Click Value: 1/8 MOA
- Adjustment Type: Click
- Exposed Turrets: Capped
- Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
- Turrets Resettable to Zero: No
- Zero Stop: No
- Turret Height: Low
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-coated
- Rings Included: Integral 8.5" weaver-style rail
- Sunshade Included: Yes
- Sunshade Length: 3"
- Lens Covers Included: Yes
- Power Variability: Variable
- Min power: 4x
- Max power: 16x
- Reticle Construction: Glass Etched
- Reticle: X96
- Illuminated Reticle: Yes
- Battery Type: CR123A(included)
- Laser Range: 750 Yards (Non-Reflective); 1200+ Yards (Reflective)
- Operating Temperature: -15°F to 122°F
- Holdover reticle: Yes
- Reticle Focal Plane Location: 2nd
- Parallax Adjustment: Adjustable Objective 50 Yards to 8
- Finish: Matte
- Water/Fogproof: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Objective Bell Diameter: 65mm
- Ocular Bell Diameter: 42mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5-4"
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 12.5-3.1mm
- Weight: 30.4 oz.