This Burris Fullfield E1 2-7x35mm Riflescope Ballistic Plex E1 200317 is the ultimate advantage over any game. The Fullfield E1 Riflescope 2x-7x-35mm from Burris is all about deadly accuracyimage with a Ballistic Plex E1 reticle with features a series of cascading dots to the left and right to help you adjust your shot to crosswinds.
When it comes to Burris riflescopes delivering top of the line performance at a outstanding value, there is no exception with this Burris 2-7x35. The Fullfield II E1 line of riflescopes delivers unprecedented performance with reticles that open up plenty of untapped potential in your shooting ability.
Equip your rifle with the Burris Full Field E1 2x-7x-35 Riflescope and make shots you never thought you could! The Burris Fullfield E1 collection is built for the extreme, with nitrogen purging and recoil proof, water proof, and fog proof construction.
200317 Burris Ballistic Riflescope Features:
- A series of cascading dots to the left and right of the reticle help compensate for crosswinds
- The dots represent a 10 mph crosswind (+/- 1.5" at 400 yd.) for most hunting cartridges
- For a 5 mph crosswind, halve the distance between dot and reticle
- For 20 mph crosswind, simply double the distance
- Posi-Lock is a coil-spring assisted retractable steel post that firmly and & securely locks accuracy into place
- Purged at least 24 times with high quality, laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture that is evacuated from the scope
- Recoil, water and fogproof tested
- Specially made quad seals to provide double insurance against leakage
200317 Burris Ballistic Riflescope Specifications:
Reticle: Ballistic Plex E1
Field of View (in feet @ 100 yards): 45 Low - 13 High
Exit Pupil (mm): 17 Low - 5 High
Click Value (in. @ 100 yards): .5
Max Adju. (in. @ 100 yards): 60
Eye Relief (in.): 3.1-4.1
Length (in.): 11.4
Weight (ounces): 12