This Burris 3-9x40mm Fullfield 2 E1 Ballistic Plex Riflescope 200320 is a powerhouse for making the impossible shots possible. When you attach the Burris FullField E1 3x-9x-40mm scope to yourimage rifle, you are ready to make crosswind shots with precision.
Thanks to the Ballistic Plex E1 reticle, this riflescope is a deadly accurate machine in any conditions. The Fullfield E1 3x-9x40mm E1 Riflescope is a prime example of why hunters and tactical shooters have been trusting Burris riflescopes for years.
This exceptional example of comes in a 3-9x40 riflescope design that gives you range, versatility, and accuracy. Untap your true shooting potential with a Fullfield II E1 riflescope from Burris. The Burris Fullfield 2 E1 features recoil, fog, and waterproofing to stand up to the harshest of conditions.
200320 Burris Ballistic Riflescope Features:
- A series of cascading dots to the left and right of the reticle help compensate for crosswinds
- The dots represent a 10 mph crosswind (+/- 1.5" at 400 yd.) for most hunting cartridges
- For a 5 mph crosswind, halve the distance between dot and reticle
- For 20 mph crosswind, simply double the distance
- Posi-Lock is a coil-spring assisted retractable steel post that firmly and & securely locks accuracy into place
- Purged at least 24 times with high quality, laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture that is evacuated from the scope
- Recoil, water and fogproof tested
- Specially made quad seals to provide double insurance against leakage
200320 Burris Ballistic Riflescope Specifications:
Reticle: Ballistic Plex E1
Field of View (in feet @ 100 yards): 33 Low - 13 High
Exit Pupil (mm): 13 Low - 5.0 High
Click Value (in. @ 100 yards): .25
Max Adju. (in. @ 100 yards): 50
Eye Relief (in.): 3.1-3.8
Length (in.): 12.2
Weight (ounces): 13