Get Your New Scope And Improve Your Shooting Today!
Crimson Trace LG-435, Kel-Tec PF-9
Product Description (click on image above to enlarge)
Introducing our first Laserguard model for one of the big-3 pistol calibers; the LG-435 for Kel-Tec PF9. This unique design mounts onto the trigger guard and locates the laser diode directly under the muzzle. A front-located pressure switch activates the laser when the gun is held in a normal firing grip.
Fully adjustable for windage and elevation, the LG-435 puts the confidence of Lasergrips behind the power of your 9mm.
CTRLG435 Kel-Tec Laser Grip Features:
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Rugged Hard Polymer
- User Adjustable: Yes, Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: One 1/3N 3v Lithium or two 357 Silver Oxide batteries for over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life