Leupold® Handgun scope delivers the extended eye relief, generous eyebox, and the bright, crystal-clear optics you need to shoot accurately with todays modern, high-powered handgun.
It's also extensively tested, to ensure theyre ready to withstand the crushing recoil dealt out by these hard-kicking guns. The Leupold Golden Ring® is your performance guarantee.
67825 Leupold Handgun Scope Features:
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal working of the scope, for longer life.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooters eye, for a brighter image with higher resolution.
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point.
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation.
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
- Feature the Leupold Duplex® reticle.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3 riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity.
- As a final touch to the VX-3, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope.
- Covered by Leupolds Full Lifetime Guarantee.
67825 Leupold Handgun Scope Specification:
Length: 9.7 in
Tube Length: 4.1 in
Eyepiece Length: 3.0 in
Objective Length: 2.5 in
Objective Diameter: 1.7 in
Eyepiece Diameter: 1.7 in
Tube Diameter: 1.0 in
Actual Magnification: 8.0 (2.6)
FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 4.3 (13.0)
FOV @ 100 m (m): 1.4 (4.3)
Eye Relief (in): 15.0 (15.0)
Eye Relief (mm): 381 (381)
Obj. Clear Aperture: 1.3 in / 33 mm
Weight: 10.9 oz / 309 g
Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 100
Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 100