Get Your New Scope And Improve Your Shooting Today!
Leupold VX-3L Scopes
Low mount height improves accuracy. Shoot better and bag your big buck!
• The cresent shaped lens allows for the lowest possible mount height, and still provides you with the classic round site picture!
• Leupold’s Light Optimization Profile™ provides the low-light performance advantages of a large objective riflescope, without the high mount.
• The VX 3L scopes all feature Leupold’s Second Generation Waterproofing. Using proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, Leupold has changed the state of the art in scope waterproofing.
• VX-3L scopes also incorporate an Index Matched Lens System™ . Simply put, this system maximizes light throughput and provides an unheard level of brightness and clarity.
• All lenses on the VX-3L sport DiamondCoat™ lens coatings. Use your scope in the dirtest environments and your lenses will stay scratch free.
• The VX-3L windage and height adjustments take advantage of a Spring Titanium/Nitride/Stainless Adjustment System. This provides you with incredibly tight tolerances to site in your scope with the ultimate in precision.
• VX3L models with a Side Focus Parallax Adjustment Dial allows you to easily and quickly focus, from any shooting position, and delivers pinpoint adjustments from 75 yards to infinity.
• Leupold incorporated another optical trick into the VX-3L: blackened lens edges. This trick reduces glare and provides for excellent contract.
• The eye-piece is lockable and is designed to be focused very quickly.
• The main tubes of the VX-3L are machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum alloy to offer outstanding lightweight strength and durability.
• Tactile power indicator with range estimating feature on the power selector ring is super smooth, due to the addition of special graphite O-rings and infinite power band. The infinite power band selector lets you set your magnification exactly where you want it
• Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee – the best consumer protection available.