Get Your New Scope And Improve Your Shooting Today!
Leupold 59235, Mark 4 Tactical Base, Remington 700 SA 1 Piece 15 MOA, Matte Finish
Product Description (click on image above to enlarge)
This Leupold Mark 4 Tactical base (59235) is every bit as rugged and dependable as the Leupold Riflescope it is intended to secure. With a huge variety of mounting systems, for nearly every type of firearm under the sun, Be sure to find the perfect match for your firearm, and your style of shooting. Leupold's tradition of quality goes beyond riflescopes. For decades, It has engineered and manufactured mounting systems in their Oregon plant that, you can trust to give you precision mount choices that do not compromise on accuracy or reliability.
LEB59235 Mark 4 Tactical Scope Base Features:
LEB59235 Mark 4 Tactical Scope Base Specifications:
- System employs a slot and spline design, and comes in 1-Piece and 2-Piece configurations
- Mark 4 Tactical Bases are the only bases to accommodate both the oversized 8-40 screw
- Mark 4 bases accept Mark 4 rings, cross-slot rings, and QRW / PRW rings
- AR-15/M16 model specifically designed for use with handle mounting configurations
- Bases have a 15-MOA slope for long-range shooting applications
- Mark 4 Super High rings specifically designed for use with flat top mounting configurations
- Rugged steel construction
Remington 700 SA 1 piece (8-40 Adaptable), Matte Finish