The ProStaff 7i utilizes "Tru-Target" technology that allows the user to select between two targeting modes: First Target Priority provides the closest distance amoung a group of targets being measured allowing targeting of small objects amoung big objects such as a fence post amoung trees.
Distance Target Priority displays the furthest target amoung a group of targets and is useful if the target is behind grass or brush. ID (Incline/Decline) Technology provides the horizontal (ballistic) distance between you and the target up to a +/- 89 degree angle.
Nikon 16209 Features: ??
- Measurement range: 8-1300 yds (7.3-1,200m)
- ??Measures in both Yards and Meters
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance ?? HYPER READ
- Displays the measurement result in approx. 0.5 second
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: 15° F to 120° F (-10°C to +50°C)
Nikon 16209 Specifications:
- Measurement range (actual distance): 8 - 1300 yds. (7.3-1200m)
- Distance display (increment): Every 0.1 yd/m. (shorter than 1,000 yrds/m), Every 1yd/m. 1,000 yrds/m. and over
- Accuracy (actual distance):±0.5yd/m (shorter than 600m/yds.), ±1yd/m. (600m/yds. and over, shorter than 1,000m/yds.), ±1.5yd/m (1,000m/yds. and over)
- Finder Magnification: 6x
- Effective objective diameter: 21mm
- Actual field of view: 7.5°
- Exit pupil: 3.5 mm
- Eye relief:0.72 inch/18.3 mm
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 4.45 x 2.76x 1.54 inch (113 x 70 x 39 mm)
- Weight (excluding battery): 6.2 Oz (175 g)
- Power source: CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V)
- Auto power shutoff function equipped: after 8 sec.