16338 Scope Features:
- Extremely bright sight picture: Allows for high-resolution images even when hunting in the least desirable conditions
- Fully multicoated lenses offer increased light transmission for dawn to dusk brightness
- Patented BDC reticle
- Versatile magnification range offers the flexibility needed for any type of hunting situation, from heavy timber to the open prairies
- Generous, consistent eye relief
- Precise hand-turn 1/4-inch @ 100 yds. Positive-click adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting even with heavy recoil.
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
16338 Scope Specifications:
Exit Pupil: 13.3-4.4mm
Field of View: 33.8-11.3 ft @ 100 yds
Tube Diameter: 1 inch
Eye Relief: 3.6 in
Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 38.8mm
Objective Outside Diameter: 48.8mm
Weight: 13.1 oz
Overall Length: 12.3 in
Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 in per click
Max Internal Adjustment: 80 MOA
Parallax Setting: 100 yds
Matte Finish: Yes
Nikon BDC reticle standard holdover values are valid at max magnification only. You can print out a holdover table for your specific caliber/bullet that shows the holdover values at all magnifications. To get to the Nikon Spot-On Ballistic calculator, please Click Here. You will want to print out the ballistics table by using the option on the lower left of the Spot-On screen.
Please note Nikon will ask you for some information. They will not send you a bunch of junk email if you click 'No' to their offer. Also, you may have to install the 'Java' program to get the calculator to work.