Nikon Flip-Up lens covers included!
This Nikon 8492 M-223 4-16x42 Riflescope, Nikoplex Reticle, Matte with side focus parallax adjustment lays down a serious power range for your most extreme shooting. For long-range shooting speed and precision, this riflescope helps you take full advantage of the performance of the .223 Remington round - from zero out to 600 yards. This incredible system, based on a .223/5.56mm 55-grain polymer tipped bullet, simply and effectively allows you to dial in your elevation anywhere from 100 to 600 yards away in less than one revolution. Now you can stay in the middle of your Nikoplex crosshair at virtually any shooting distance with a quick turn of the turret.
8492 Nikon M-223 Riflescope Features:
- Rapid Action Turret Technology - paired with Nikoplex reticle
- Fully multicoated optics
- Enhanced mount ring spacing
- Side Focus Parallax Adjustment
- Ultra ClearCoat Optical System for up to 95% light transmission
- Engineered for the 223 Rem./5.56mm NATO round w/55gr polymer tipped bullet at 3240fps
- Zero-Reset Turrets
- One-piece main body tube
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed
- Nikon's Lifetime Full Warranty
8492 Nikon M-223 Riflescope Specifications:
Model Number: 8492
Objective Lens Diameter, mm: 42
Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft: 25.2??6.3
Exit Pupil, mm: 10.5??2.6
Eye Relief, in: 4.0"??3.7"
Tube Diameter, in: 1"
Objective Outside Diameter, mm: 49.3
Eyepiece Outside Diameter, mm: 42.0
Click Value, in @ 100yds: 0.25" (1/4 MOA)
Max. Internal Adjustment: 40 MOA
Parallax Setting, yds: 50 to Infinity
Length, in: 13.5"
Weight, oz: 19