Nikon Black X1000, 6-24x50mm, Side Focus, Illuminated X-MOA Reticle 16423
The 6-24x50SF is a dedicated long range riflescope that offers the precision, the features and the ruggedness serious shooters demand.
With an Illuminated X-MOA reticle, the riflescope delivers 60 total MOA internal adjustment travel. Its turrets have 1/4 MOA click graduations yielding 12 MOA (48 clicks) per revolution.
The BLACK X1000 6-24x50SF has the reticle placed in the riflescope’s second focal plane, so all holdover corrections, ranging and other measurements using the indicated reticle subtensions should be done at 18x magnification.
Like all BLACK riflescopes, it is built with an aircraft grade aluminum alloy 30mm main body tube.
Nikon's Illuminated X-MOA Reticle
The specialized reticle and adjustment system in this BLACK X1000 6-24x50SF is a glass-etched MOA tactical-style variant with illumination.
Windage and elevation turret internal travel is enhanced for long-range dialing and crisp, click-stop movements operate with no backlash and are both precise and repeatable.
The X-MOA reticle presents the shooter with clean and visually simple, yet highly functional and advanced tools for estimating range, maintaining holdovers or dialing elevation come ups and compensating for wind.
An advantage of using this tactical-style reticle is that it can be applied to virtually any shooting application regardless of caliber or ballistic performance, and can be further optimized for specific shooting situations utilizing Nikon’s Spot On Ballistic Match Technology.
Nikon 16423 Features:
- Full Multilayer Coatings maximize light transmission, brightness and contrast
- Lead-and-arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses
- Glass-etched ranging reticle located in the Second Focal Plane, the reticle can be used to estimate range, target size, elevation holdover and wind-drift at designated magnification
- Side-Focus Parallax Adjustment
- 4x Zoom
- Generous, Consistent Eye Relief
- Quick Focus Eyepiece
- 30mm Main Body Tube
- Elevated Windage & Elevation Turrets
- Spring-Loaded Instant Zero-Reset Turrets
- Sunshade included
- Compatible with Spot On Custom Turrets
No Fault Repair/Replacement Policy
Nikon 16423 Specifications:
- Magnification 6 - 24 x
- Objective Diameter 50 mm
- Exit Pupil 8.3 - 2.1 mm
- Field of View @ 100 yds 18.0 - 4.5 ft
- Tube Diameter - 30mm
- Eye Relief 3.5 - 4.0 in
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter 44 mm
- Weight 25.0 oz
- Overall Length 15.2 in
- 1/4 MOA Elevation and Windage Click Adjustments
- Total Adjustment Range 60 MOA
- Parallax Adjustment 50 yards to Infinity
- 10 Levels of Reticle Illumination Intensity
- Matte Finish