Fast, Free Shipping ! (USA Only)
Nikon Black X1000, 6-24x50mm, Side Focus, Illuminated X-MRAD Reticle 16384
The 6-24x50SF is a dedicated precision riflescope that offers the precision, the features and the ruggedness serious shooters demand.
With an Illuminated X-MRAD reticle, the riflescope delivers 17 total MRAD internal adjustment travel. Its turrets have .1 MRAD click graduations yielding 5 MRAD per revolution.
The BLACK X1000 6-24x50SF has the reticle placed in the riflescope’s second focal plane, so all holdover corrections, ranging and other measurements using the indicated reticle subtensions should be done at 18x magnification.
Like all BLACK riflescopes, it is built with an aircraft grade aluminum alloy 30mm main body tube.
Nikon's Illuminated X-MRAD Reticle
The reticle and adjustment system in this BLACK X1000 6-24x50SF is a glass-etched MRAD tactical-style variants with illuminated option.
Windage and elevation turret internal travel is enhanced for long-range dialing and crisp, click-stop movements operate with no backlash and are both precise and repeatable.
The X-MRAD reticle presents the shooter with clean and visually simple, yet highly functional and advanced tools for estimating range, maintaining holdovers or dialing elevation come ups and compensating for wind.
An advantage of using this tactical-style reticle is that it can be applied to virtually any shooting application regardless of caliber or ballistic performance, and can be further optimized for specific shooting situations utilizing Nikon’s Spot On Ballistic Match Technology.
Nikon 16384 Features:
- Full Multilayer Coatings maximize light transmission, brightness and contrast
- Lead-and-arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses
- Glass-etched ranging reticle located in the Second Focal Plane, the reticle can be used to estimate range, target size, elevation holdover and wind-drift at designated magnification
- Side-Focus Parallax Adjustment
- 4x Zoom
- Generous, Consistent Eye Relief
- Quick Focus Eyepiece
- 30mm Main Body Tube
- Elevated Windage & Elevation Turrets
- Spring-Loaded Instant Zero-Reset Turrets
- Sunshade included
- Compatible with Spot On Custom Turrets
No Fault Repair/Replacement Policy
Nikon 16384 Specifications:
- Magnification 6 - 24 x
- Objective Diameter 50 mm
- Exit Pupil 8.3 - 2.1 mm
- Field of View @ 100 yds 18.0 - 4.5 ft
- Tube Diameter - 30mm
- Eye Relief 3.5 - 4.0 in
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter 44 mm
- Weight 25.0 oz
- Overall Length 15.2 in
- 0.1 MRAD Elevation and Windage Click Adjustments
- Total Adjustment Range 17 MRAD
- Parallax Adjustment 50 yards to Infinity
- 10 Levels of Reticle Illumination Intensity
- Matte Finish