YES, we ship scopes to New Zealand !
We have shipped hundreds of orders to New Zealand. We know you might have some concerns and here are the answers to questions we have received:
- We pack the scopes very well so they get to you in perfect condition. Should anything go wrong we will send you a new order right away and pay you your return shipping charges on any damaged order. Note, fewer than 0.1% of packages have a problem.
- We ship via USPS. Shipping cost is based on weight. You can get the exact cost and an estimate of shipping time in the check-out process. In general one scope will cost between $US 35 and $US 65 to ship, depending on the method you select.
- We ship almost anything we sell to NZ EXCEPT products marked *** ITAR RESTRICTED *** , Nikon, Burris and Sightron also prohibit us from exporting their scopes.
- Orders over $NZ 400 will be subject to a duty and tax payable at time of delivery. The amount will be 22% to 25%.
- We accept Visa/Mastercard/Discover/AMEX and PayPal
- Note: all prices are in $US dollars.
- If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call at 001-860-391-8976 (12 noon to 9 pm GMT)