Fast, Free Shipping on Orders over $75! (USA Only)
Breathe in. Breathe out. Take up the slack. Press the trigger. Send rounds downrange with tack-driving accuracy thanks to the new and improved Grand Slam® Series. As the flagship series of the Weaver lineup, Grand Slam scopes have just undergone a complete transformationâ''inside and out.
From advancements to the legendary Micro-Trac® erector system to a fresh exterior design and great new packaging'featuring cutting-edge, modern graphics'the revitalized Grand Slam series exceeds the needs of even the most demanding shooter.
Rugged, versatile and packed with advanced technology to give shooters the best shooting experience, Weaver Grand Slam is redefining the riflescope market. A portion of the proceeds from every Grand Slam and Super Slam scope sold goes to benefit the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
800644 Weaver Grand Slam Riflescope Features:
- 4X magnification ranges provides versatile optic performance
- Precision ground, fully multi-coated lenses provide clear edge to edge viewing
- Argon purged tubes eliminates internal fogging
- Rugged one piece tube construction
- Side focus parallax adjustments on select models
- Several different reticle options based on specific models
800644 Weaver Grand Slam Riflescope Specifications:
Objective Diameter (mm): 50
Reticle: EB-X Finish: Matte
Field of View (ft@100 ft. / m@100 m): 32.7-8.4 / 10.9-2.8
Length (in / mm): 12.6 / 320
Eye Relief (in / mm): 3.46-3.19 / 88-81
Exit Pupil (mm): 13.6-4.2
Click Value in@100 yds / mm@100m: 1 / 4
Adj Range in@100yds/ m@100m: 60